For Sean's Blog Click this pic

Sommerzone

This blog is just a bunch of things I've learned while homeschooling, care-giving, and now church planting in Bixby, OK. My family is crazy about eachcother and even more crazy about Jesus!

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Classical Conversations Cycle 2!

Here are just a few of the reasons I love Fridays!  These kids are a part of our Classical Conversations campus in Jenks, Oklahoma.  I am so thrilled to get to tutor this group.  They make learning fun!
This year's Foundations group consists of home schooled learners who are extraordinary scholars.  We are learning about the Middle Ages.  While we are learning history, geography, Latin, math, we are also learning to act with grace and dignity toward each other.  Our group is distinctively called the Royals.  This moniker is intended to remind our gang that each are called to be holy, righteous, and set apart for the work of His kingdom.  These kids are really amazing!

2 comments:

  1. I wish that I were so organized. Creative, too! Lucky kids!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your visit and tag to my blog. I believe home educating was the most rewarding thing I ever did. Keep up the good work. The Lotd bless you.

    ReplyDelete